Plant Terrarium | 10L
How to make a closed plant terrarium?
You will need: terrarium bottle, funnel or rolled up piece of paper, drainage stones, carbon, rake, scoop, soil, watering can, water and plants.
- Apply the drainage layer of approx. 2 cm. Divide the stones with the rake.
- Add the active carbon.
- Add the soil. Enough, so that the plants can be planted easily, approx. 5 – 7 cm.
- Add the plants. Make one or more holes with the scoop and add the plants with the rake (from which the soil is removed). Scoop the soil back so that the roots are covered.
- Add water. Hold the spout on the inside of the bottle and turn the bottle when adding water.
- Let the bottle rest. Put the bottle in a light place, but not in direct sunlight. Leave the cork out of the bottle for the first week, and then in the second week put the cork half in the bottle.
- Close the bottle. If there is no more condensation after two weeks, the bottle can be closed with the cork.
You can now reserve this item for Pickup in-store! Just add it to your cart, select the "Store Pickup" option and then Checkout and prepay for your order. We'll put it aside for you and you can come on down and pick it up. No more worries about someone getting to it before you do!