The Passionate Home in downtown Langley helps people create a beautiful life. Although every little turn within the walls of our 4,000 sq. ft. reclaimed space brings a new delightful discovery—like custom restyled furniture pieces and unique jewellery, luxurious soaps and lotions, original artwork and vintage flea market finds—it’s our attention to detail and the inspiring encouragement that customers experience that keeps them coming back.
We love our customers, including their pets, and it seems the feeling is mutual. The Passionate Home just won the Best of the Best for Home Décor and Speciality Furniture Store in the Langley Times 2016 poll.
If you are an experienced retail manager (3+ years), can read a spreadsheet and fold a bed sheet, are organized, forward thinking and would love to spend five days a week helping customers surrounded by beauty, then read on…
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an inspired and inspiring store manager who is ready to be part of The Passionate Home’s growth and has the proven ability to go over and above when it comes to customer service, team engagement, and meeting sales targets. Beauty is in the details; The Passionate Home’s Store Manager ensures the day-day operations meet or exceed expectations, including:
- Playing a key role in meeting sales targets in keeping with The Passionate Home’s brand as encouraging, creative, and inspiring.
- Participating as a member of the team and facilitating team members to meet or exceed customer expectations, sustaining The Passionate Home’s brand.
- Participating as a member of the team to maintain team unity as a respectful, caring professional workplace reflects The Passionate Home’s culture of integrity, trust, and creativity.
- Monitoring and supporting the performance of the team to maintain an organized, service-driven, encouraging, and engaging work environment.
- Making day-to-day operational decisions and ensuring the physical location is well maintained and reflects the Passionate Home brand.
You can expect:
- A competitive salary
- A beautiful work environment
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Generous merchandise allowance and discount
- Paid vacation
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit for this full-time role and your salary expectations.
Include details of past retail management experience as well as your favourite creative pursuits or DIY projects.
The deadline to apply is July 15, 2016.
You can learn more about us at thepassionatehome.com.